July 13, 2014
With 0 comments
The office acts in all areas of employment law, representing both employers and employees with respect to:
- Discipline and Termination of Employees
- Wrongful and Constructive Dismissal Proceedings
- Written Employment Contracts
- Discrimination, Harassment and Human Rights
- Disputes Personal Harassment and Other Workplace Conflicts
- Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation, Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Concerns
- Accommodation for Persons with Disabilities in the Workplace
- Short and Long Term Disability and Benefits Disputes
- Employment Insurance Benefits
Leave a Comment
Fields marked with * are required fields.
You must be logged in to post a comment.